Love getting things done?
We are on the lookout for a proactive and enthusiastic Creative Producer to join our growing team. If you love the creative process, from content ideation to schedule management, procurement and client communications, and are driven by the pursuit of making beautiful work with a talented team, we’d love to hear from you.
- Management of creative projects, including client relations, scheduling and budget responsibility
- Work closely with directors, creatives and artists internally and externally to deliver projects to the highest standard
- Collaborating on pitches and treatments for new projects, including ideation, copywriting and creative strategic thinking
- Creating and maintaining all project documentation (e.g. schedules, budget management, talent contracts)
- Liaising with external suppliers and freelancers to arrange services or resources necessary for projects
- Daily administrative duties working within and outside of our project management system, preparing and compiling schedules, resourcing and fee proposals
- 2 years experience in an creative management role, with the experience to operate independently
- Excellent time management, comfortable leading meetings, coordinating schedules and client management
- A natural curiosity and willingness to adapt and learn in a fast moving digital workflow
- Knowledge and understanding of the creative process and CG pipeline
- Excellent written and verbal communicator who can maintain and build relationships internally and externally
- Strong numeracy skills and highly computer literate - proficiency in Google Sheets, Excel, and InDesign
- Creative, detail-oriented, and organised
Please apply directly to INK. Agency or third-party applications will not be considered. This is a full-time permanent position based in our London studio; Remuneration is dependent upon experience.
How to Apply
Please apply with your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org introducing yourself and why you are applying for the position at INK. Due to the large volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to contact those who are successfully considered for a position.
Please quote reference “Creative Producer” in the subject line.
We actively encourage applications from women, the LGBTQ+ community, and people from ethnic minorities, as these groups are currently under-represented throughout the CGI industry. INK is an equal opportunities employer dedicated to closing this gap and aims to build a workforce of skilled professionals from a range of diverse backgrounds and offer flexible working hours with opportunities for advancement through the company.
This is a full-time role based in our London studio. Eligibility to work in the UK is a requirement.