Entry level position into creative management
We’re on the lookout for an enthusiastic Project Assistant who is looking for their first steps in the creative producing industry.
This is a great entry-level position for a recent graduate interested in a career in creative management, with a willingness to tackle any challenge and to get involved with the everyday life of the studio.
Specific duties and day-to-day responsibilities may vary from coordinating the schedule, production and budget on a project, to writing content for our social channels and assisting with office management in a fast-paced production environment. We’re looking for someone who shares our passion for technology and wants to be part of a team launching exciting ideas.
This is an onsite role only, based in our studio in Islington.
- Corresponding with clients to clarify questions and collect data.
- Liaising with external suppliers to arrange services necessary for projects.
- Creating budgets and schedules.
- Responsible for keeping the central project management system up to date.
- Coordinating regular and engaging content across Twitter, Instagram and Facebook and LinkedIn, creating marketing content and supporting PR activities.
- Supporting the new business team and building client relationships.
- Proofreading briefs and treatments for copy errors or omissions.
- Highly computer literate - proficiency or experience in Google doc, Sheets and Indesign.
- Solid numeracy and comfortable with mental arithmetic.
- Proactive and comfortable to multitask as daily routine will be varied.
- A great team player.
- Analytical mindset and problem solving attitude
- A natural curiosity for new technologies.
- Able to appreciate accuracy and pay close attention to detail.
- Hardworking, ambitious and not afraid to roll your sleeves up.
- Able to deliver on schedule, work calmly and efficiently under pressure.
This is an entry level position and we will be looking to see you progress into a Junior Creative Producer role within the company.
How to Apply
Please apply with your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org introducing yourself and why you are applying for the position at INK. Due to the large volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to contact those who are successfully considered for a position.
Please quote reference “Project Assistant” in the subject line.
We actively encourage applications from women, the LGBTQ+ community, and people from ethnic minorities, as these groups are currently under-represented throughout the CGI industry. INK is an equal opportunities employer dedicated to closing this gap and aims to build a workforce of skilled professionals from a range of diverse backgrounds and offer flexible working hours with opportunities for advancement through the company.
This is a full-time role based in our London studio. Eligibility to work in the UK is a requirement.