- Professional experience creating photorealistic automotive imagery/animation.
- Distinct creative flair and determination to deliver innovative ideas and thinking.
- Experience in 3D automotive workflows, software, plugins and tools.
- A passion for cars, transportation and technology.
- Awareness and passion for the auto CGI and photography industry, its software and its artists.
- A team player who is committed to the growth and creative development of the studio.
- Abilities in Autodesk 3Ds Max &/or Maya or Blender we support multiple pipelines.
Please send through your portfolio and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Please quote reference “Automotive Artist” in the subject line.
We actively encourage applications from women, the LGBTQ+ community and people from ethnic minorities, as these groups are currently under-represented throughout the CGI industry. INK is an equal opportunities employer dedicated to closing this gap and aims to build a workforce of skilled professionals from a range of diverse backgrounds and offer flexible working hours with opportunity for advancement through the company.
Note: This is a full-time role based on-site in our London studio. Eligibility to work in the UK is a requirement.
Please note: only applicants with CV + Cover letter will be considered for this role.