- Demonstrate proficiency working in various CG toolsets, techniques and workflows
- Basic understanding of overall 3D/VFX/Realtime pipeline
- Experience with a 3D package and render engine
- Understanding of general modelling, texturing, lighting and rendering
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Being organised and managing your time efficiently
- Proactive attitude
- Demo reel or portfolio
Recent graduates are welcome to apply.
We actively encourage applications from women, the LGBTQ+ community, and people from ethnic minorities, as these groups are currently under-represented throughout the CGI industry. INK is an equal opportunities employer dedicated to closing this gap and aims to build a workforce of skilled professionals from a range of diverse backgrounds and offer flexible working hours with opportunities for advancement through the company.
This is a full-time role based in our London studio. Eligibility to work in the UK is a requirement
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Please note: only applicants with CV + Cover letter will be considered for this role.