- The role will be varied, fast-paced and involve supporting the running of the studio and management of clients, assisting the Creative Producing team, with a variety of responsibilities including:
- Corresponding with clients to clarify questions and collect data.
- Liaising with external suppliers to arrange services necessary for projects.
- Creating budgets and schedules.
- Responsible for keeping the central project management system up to date.
- Coordinating regular and engaging content across Twitter, Instagram and Facebook and LinkedIn, creating marketing content and supporting PR activities.
- Supporting the new business team and building client relationships.
- Proofreading briefs and treatments for copy errors or omissions.
- Other administrative tasks as and when required.
- Proactive and comfortable to multitask as daily routine will be varied.
- A great team player.
- Hard working and efficient.
- A natural curiosity for new technologies.
- Able to appreciate accuracy and pay close attention to detail.
- Hardworking, ambitious and not afraid to roll your sleeves up.
- Able to deliver on schedule, work calmly and efficiently under pressure.
- Solid numeracy and comfortable with mental arithmetic.
- Highly computer literate - proficiency or experience in Google doc, Sheets and Indesign.
This is an entry level position and we will be looking to see you progress into a Junior Creative Producer role within the company. Salary: £24,000.00
Please write on your application if you found out about this job from Arts Jobs
Please note: only applicants with CV + Cover letter will be considered for this role.