- 5+ years of professional experience creating photorealistic automotive imagery/animation
- A proven track record of delivering on high profile projects with leading automotive transportation brands.
- Distinct creative flair and determination to deliver innovative ideas and thinking.
- Exceptional competency in all 3D automotive workflows, from data-prep to 32 bit render compositing.
- A keen interest in cars, transportation and technology.
- Awareness and passion for the auto CGI and photography industry, its software and its artists.
- A team player who is committed to the growth and creative development of the studio.
- Abilities in both Autodesk 3Ds Max &/or Maya - we support multiple pipelines.
Please send through your portfolio and CV to email@example.com. Due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Please quote reference “Senior Automotive Artist” in the subject line.
We actively encourage applications from women, the LGBTQ+ community and people from ethnic minorities, as these groups are currently under-represented throughout the CGI industry. INK is an equal opportunities employer dedicated to closing this gap and aims to build a workforce of skilled professionals from a range of diverse backgrounds and offer flexible working hours with opportunity for advancement through the company.
Note: This is a full-time role based on-site in our London studio. Eligibility to work in the UK is a requirement.